and vulnerable adults
If you have a safeguarding concern about a child or vulnerable adult, please contact the appropriate person below:
* If an emergency, ring 999 for the police;
* Parish Safeguarding Officer – Roger Kirby 07550 013760;
* Rector – Revd Kevin Ashby 01664 503535 or 07921 919917;
* Team Vicar - Revd Dr Mary Barr 01664 464293;
* Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor – Rachel Spiers 0116 2615383 or 07930 819279;
* Diocese Out of Hours (after 5pm and weekends) – 0303 0031111 (option 2) & say calling from Leicester Diocese;
* Leicestershire County Council Adult Services – 0116 3050004;
* Leicestershire County Council Children’s Services – 0116 3050005 (day & out of hours).
The Parish works to the following policy and procedures. To view the documents click on the headings:
* Safeguarding Policy – Promoting a Safer Church;
* National Church of England Safeguarding Handbook;
* Appendix of the Diocese of Leicester Specifications.
|Living in Love and Faith |
|How do questions about identity, sexuality, relationships and marriage fit within the bigger picture of the good news of Jesus Christ? What does it mean to live in love and faith together as a Church? To find out more read on...
|Donate online |
|You can now donate to St Mary's Church, Melton Mowbray, and St Mary the Virgin Church, Thorpe Arnold, online. To find out how read on...